Menu

Sponsored Links

New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
    M 4V 9A 9
    [18 hours ago]
    alfredosos , 30, M, Australia - see his 5 comments
    A bit weird but somehow still kept me watching, not the best of movies but ok if you really need something to watch.
    M 6V 8A 8
    [18 hours ago]
    alfredosos , 30, M, Australia - see his 5 comments
    A fairly entertaining movie with some good laughs that also gives a good look into some life lessons. Good actors too.
    M 4V 7A 7
    [18 hours ago]
    alfredosos , 30, M, Australia - see his 5 comments
    Over rated to be honest... I did think the actors were good though but the movie felt kind of all over the place. Worth at least one watch but wouldn't be overjoyed about watching it again.
    M 6V 10A 10
    [18 hours ago]
    alfredosos , 30, M, Australia - see his 5 comments
    Not a bad watch, actually quite funny but nice at the same time I did enjoy it.
    M 1V 9A 9
    [18 hours ago]
    alfredosos , 30, M, Australia - see his 5 comments
    This movie was uglier than it's villain. First 2 were better, a huge disappointment for those eagerly anticipating it. Absolute shame.
    M 7V 9A 9
    [22 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1836 comments
    Good cartoon.
    M 6V 8A 8
    [23 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1836 comments
    ok movie. Its not brilliant. Its also not crap and I don't think its worth a (9) (6 or 7) at best.
    M 9V --A --
    [yesterday]
    Traveller , 116, F, India - see her 11 comments
    I love the cast, so I must admit I'm biased. The movie is entertaining, good, memorable characters, decent plot. A good watch. Recommend
    M 9V 9A 9
    [yesterday]
    Traveller , 116, F, India - see her 11 comments
    I love the cast (Depp
    M 8V 7A 9
    [yesterday]
    alrasy76 , 41, M, Bahrain - his first comment
    Excellent site
    [yesterday]
    Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 213 comments
    Doubtful from frame one, - script amateurish, acting poor, story stupid, and cheap, - so: abandoned after 15 minutes.
    Critic McGranaghan, quoted on Rotten Tomatoes, states: "One of the stupidest and most offensive movies I've seen in more than twenty years as a film critic."
    M 4V 5A 5
    [yesterday]
    Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 213 comments
    Highly improbable and mindless heist movie, - with bit parts for Swank and Craig, - as if an apology for his too mindful Oceans trilogy.
    And Bourda, why the nasty comment on me, and not the film? And this your very first comment here, illiterately worded, ungrammatical, badly punctuated, and un-reread; IQ?, ah, you Australians!
    [yesterday]
    fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 835 comments
    My TV did not recognise file due to encoding.
    M 6V 9A 9
    [yesterday]
    fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 835 comments
    I enjoyed this neat little movie more than I thought I would. Good interpretations, nice young leads, good story. Nothing memorable, but enjoyable to watch.
    M --V 8A 1
    [yesterday]
    fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 835 comments
    I agree with other commentatators that at around 55 minutes the audio is completely out and no longer seems to relate to the movie. Unwatchable.
    M 1V 1A 1
    [yesterday]
    Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 213 comments
    Dubbed from Egyptian into French, but nowhere English subtitles! Update: available at: https://subscene.com/subtitles/the-nile-hilton-incident/english/1665222
    M 6V 9A 9
    [2 days ago]
    davidamanda , 35, F, Australia - see her 684 comments
    Worth the download movie is okay bit slow at times more like a drama with small amounts of action we enjoyed it its one of Gages better than in recent times movies video and audio is top shelf as with most MKV containers thanx to all great work as always,,,(:-))
    M 8V 9A 10
    [2 days ago]
    Rogerjr , 26, M, Sri Lanka - see his 328 comments
    Nice. Amazing with good action. Beautiful story. Funny.
    M 2V 9A 9
    [2 days ago]
    Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 387 comments
    after a moment I was bored, so I did not get to the end, means I did not like.
    M 10V 10A 10
    [2 days ago]
    meathead , 43, M, Australia - see his 41 comments
    this best TCSM movie ive seen yet alot of gore the scene that got me was the NECROPHILIAC scene yes that right sex with a dead body scene i reckon this movie is going to be banned in a few countries
    Page 1234567891011 > >>